What Personal Information About Customers Does Mogeeks.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Mogeeks.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. Mogeeks.com is in the practice of collecting the following information: phone, email, company name, quotes, projects, and order information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide exclusively for the purpose of responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Mogeeks.com. We hope to enhance your online experience
Does Mogeeks.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Mogeeks.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Mogeeks.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your visits.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Mogeeks.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice. If you have any concern about privacy at Mogeeks.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.